JUST SPEAK TO YOUR GP
If you’ve had tummy trouble such as bloating, diarrhoea or discomfort for three weeks or more, it could be a sign of cancer. It’s probably nothing serious, but finding cancer early makes it more treatable.
Your NHS is here to see you, safely.
Please click here for the Clear on Cancer poster (PDF, 488KB)
Coronavirus Crisis Bereavement Line
01702 220 321
A telephone helpline for bereaved adults and children whose loved one has died directly or indirectly as a result of Coronavirus.
Speak to an experienced counsellor or bereavement worker who can listen, support and offer advice during these challenging times. Our lines are open Monday to Sunday 9am to 6pm.
Visit havenshospices.org.uk/crisisline to find out more.
This website has been designed to tell you about the practice and the services that we offer. Please read it carefully. We trust that you will find it helpful and informative.
For nearly a century, this practice has developed a comprehensive family health care service to meet the needs of local people. Our extended and refurbished building includes full access for those with disabilities and consists of five consulting suites and four treatment rooms. We also provide a pram park.
Though based in a traditional setting, we have a full range of up-to-date facilities and equipment and are fully computerised.
Patients can now book an appointment with any of the Doctors who are on duty that day.
If you have registered for on-line appointments bookings please click on the link below:
For more information about registering, please ask at Reception.
Click here to access SystmOnline where you can book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view your medical record.
Appointments 01702 416966
Ring this number and select Option 1 to make an appointment with a doctor or nurse. (This number is only answered during surgery opening hours.)
Should you wish to cancel your booked appointment, please do either of the following so your appointment is not wasted:
- Reply CANCEL to your text reminder
- Call the surgery on 01702 416966
- Email the surgery at email@example.com if the cancellation request is at least 48 hours in advance of the appointment time.
Enquiries 01702 416966
- To request a home visit, please telephone between 8.30 and 11.00am (Option 2). Please note that your visit may be made by an Emergency Care Practitioner who works for the Surgery.
- For test results and other enquiries, telephone between 2.30 and 4.30pm (Option 3). Patients should always find out the result of any test they have had.
- For 24-hour emergency service; dial 111 and you will automatically be transferred to the free NHS 111 Service. Please use this service outside of Practice hours and if you need medical help fast but it's not a life-threatening emergency.
- Please try to telephone for routine enquiries in the afternoon when our phone lines are less busy.
(Cannot be used to book or request an appointment)
NHS 111 or www.nhs.uk/111/
Call 111 for 24 hour free NHS advice.